An integral aspect of the life of the Church of Jesus Christ is the development of, and deepening, of interpersonal relationships among its members. As our Lord made clear, the quality of our love is a visible testimony to the reality of our faith.
We Recognize Our Needs from a Biblical Perspective
- Being a part of something (Hebrews 10:24-25)
- Feeling that we belong (Acts 16:5; I Corinthians 12:14)
- Loving and Respecting one another...(Ephesians 3:16-19; 4:12-16)
- Willingness to talk to one another about issues openly and honestly in love
- Confessing our sins to one another
- Forgiving one another as Christ has forgiven us
- Knowing that we are welcome here (I Thessalonians 2:7-8) ...and that our children are loved, and being properly trained
- That together we can outreach to non-belivers (Matthew 5:13-16; Titus 1:11-15)
- Be given opportunities to serve and grow (Romans 12; Ephesians 4)
The Lord Jesus Christ "did not come to be served, but to serve and to give His life a ransom for many." If you are a committed follower of Christ, then we want to encourage you to prayerfully consider how you might serve Him here at Providence Church.
There are many opportunities, ranging from helping out in the nursery on Sundays, welcoming visitors, ministering to the sick and shut-ins, helping maintain the grounds, and assisting in the instruction of God's Word to our children.
There are needs in many areas, so we're "organized" to serve in the following categories:
Just talk to our Elders if you′d like to help!